FUNDRAISING PLACES ON THE CHALLENGE HAVE NOW CLOSED
Over 120 charities are benefiting from an estimated £1 million raised from our 2012 challenge. Now, we are aiming to triple this figure in 2013! By taking part in the challenge, you'll reap the rewards both personally and collectively, due to your commitment of fundraising for your chosen charity.
Our Moonriders Series 2013 already has over 100 charities involved, and the list is growing. To view our current charity list, please go to our All Charities page or visit our Partner Charity Pages on the right hand side. If you're a charity and would like to work with us on the 2013 challenge, then please complete our online charity authorisation form. We look forward to welcoming you on board!
Sign up to fundraise for your chosen charity! - This Option has now closed!!
- £39 to initially register on your chosen Moonrider challenge
- Choose the charity who you would like to raise sponsorship for
- Commit to a minimum sponsorship for your chosen charity of £250
- 50% (£125) is due to be paid to your charity 4 weeks prior to the challenge
- Your Charity pays between £95 - £75 from your fundraising amount, for services associated with marketing and organising the event.
- The remaining fundraising amount goes to charity (ideally before, but 4 weeks after at the latest).
Choose a charity
We've partnered with a number of the UK's leading charities to offer you flexibility and choice in who you can cycle for. All are for fantastic causes and are worth considering, so feel free to read about them, using the right hand tabs. No matter who you choose, you will be making an incredible difference and really benefit those that need help the most.
Once you have completed your registration you will be directed to set up your online fundraising page with Just Giving. This personal fundraising page will be your hub for the entire build up to the ride, watching your money grow and reading messages of good luck.Your charity will provide full fundraising support and
online sponsorship forms, along with all the advice and encouragement that you
My charity isn't listed...
If the charity you wish to fundraise for isn't listed, then just fill out the charity name when registering and we'll contact them!
Click here to see a full list of all the charities we are working with!